Technology powers business, delivers information, facilitates communication, stores data, and much more. However, it also requires resources including time, talent, and money. IT professionals command high salaries due to their skills and expertise. At the same time, infrastructure has its own capital expenses. IT can quickly become cost-prohibitive, even for large organizations.Fortunately, you have options that allow you to leverage technology for the good of your business without the high costs associated with technical employees and infrastructure investments: managed services from Multi Tech.
What are Managed Services?
Managed services involve the outsourcing of IT to a service provider who takes over the day-to-day tasks of managing, monitoring, maintaining, and troubleshooting the selected IT systems on your behalf. For example, a managed service provider could take over the routine management of your network, server, and desktop computers. With such a service, the provider would actively monitor the system, install and manage anti-virus programs, host email, manage firewalls, perform regular data backups, update operating systems, apply software patches, and other routine IT tasks.
Managed services are typically offered on a subscription basis and handled remotely with onsite support offered as an option. A variety of services and service levels are available, allowing you to choose a package that's right for your needs. Managed services are a pay as you go choice that can grow as your needs change. They're ideal for small and mid-sized businesses that want to focus on running their businesses rather than dealing with routine IT tasks.
Benefits of Managed Services
Managed services are an affordable choice that can grow alongside your business, and the benefits are numerous.
- In larger organizations, managed services allow existing technical personnel to focus on higher-value projects
- In companies that lack an IT department, managed services ensure the health of the system without the need for adding staff or expensive onsite service calls
- Many potential problems can be detected and resolved before they manifest
- Less downtime, fewer errors, and greater peace of mind due to a proactive approach to system maintenance
- Fewer crashes and repairs translate into lower IT costs
- You pick the managed services that make sense for your business
- More time to work on what you do best
Multi Tech offers a variety of managed services suitable for small and large businesses alike. As with other types of services, managed services aren't a "one size fits all" solution. While other service providers offer managed services such as network monitoring and backup and recovery, Multi Tech puts your needs first. Whether you need a single service or a package of services, we're committed to developing a flexible, cost-effective solution that maps to your business, technical, and budgetary requirements.
We work closely with you to understand your industry, business goals, and existing infrastructure to ensure that the managed services you select align with your needs. We offer a variety of managed services that can be mixed and matched or ordered individually.
Our services include:
- Network monitoring and management
- Server monitoring and management
- Desktop monitoring and management
- End-user support
- Performance tuning
- Software installation and management
- Computer security management (virus/spyware detection, blocking, and removal)
- Data backup and recovery