Desktop and Server Service and Support
The Multi Tech Service team is dedicated to provide significantly improved operations and dependability with your current, new, or upgraded systems. Multi Tech provides a full range of support and maintenance services for your corporate servers, workstations, and laptop deployments.
We understand your needs are different, and we anticipate that your requirements are going to change. Our service team can adjust to meet your needs. Applying basic principles for support and customer service, we endeavor to anticipate your needs and actively respond whether its maintenance, break-fix or project based.
- Hardware Installation and Configuration
- Software Installation and Upgrades
- Server and Workstation Deployments
- Remote Worker Solutions
- Thin-Client Solutions
- Terminal Services
- Patching/Updating Software and Hardware
- Corporate Help Desk and End User Support
- Remote Management and Monitoring
- Hardware Recommendation and Sourcing
- Performance audit and resolution
Multi Tech also supports desktops and workstations with a variety of services including:
- Operating system updates – We take care of updating your desktops' operating systems by installing the latest updates and security patches as they become available.
- Software installation and updates – Whether your desktops run legacy applications or business productivity software such as Microsoft Office, software must be installed and configured as well as periodically updated.
- PC performance tuning –Optimize your desktops for improved performance – and improved employee productivity.
- Security – Due to the numerous security threats on the Internet and coming in via email, desktops must be secured with antivirus and antispyware software. We install sophisticated security software that can block threats in real-time, block phishing attempts, and more. Because it's not practical to rely on individual users to update antivirus definitions, we make sure each desktop is updated as well as run regular scans to ensure that any malware that may have gotten past the initial defenses is found and removed.
- Troubleshooting and repair – Whether a desktop's hard drive has failed or software and components are conflicting with each other, computer problems are often difficult to diagnose. Our technicians are skilled at diagnosing and troubleshooting computer problems as well as making the appropriate repairs.
Our server support solutions include:
- Routine maintenance – Tasks vary based on server type and configuration but may include server updates and patches, defragmentation of hard disks, rebuilding of indexes, database replication, and more.
- Security – We install and run sophisticated server security software to protect the server from computer viruses, spyware, malware, and other security threats.
- Monitoring – We monitor the server remotely 24/7 to ensure that anomalies, performance issues, and other signs of trouble are immediately discovered and promptly addressed if warranted.
- Disaster planning – What would happen to your data if your server fails, is stolen, or burns in a fire? Disasters can and do occur, despite your best efforts, making data backups an essential part of your business continuity plan. We offer a variety of data backup plans to best meet your needs.
- Troubleshooting and repair – Servers can malfunction for any number of reasons, and their components can fail. Figuring out what caused the problem and promptly repairing it is one of our top priorities.